Thursday, February 7, 2008

"I'm so far gone now, I've been running on empty." - Lunacy Fringe, The Used

I've been under a lot of stress. School and home stress.
I'm aware that I edited my other post to say that Priscilla wasn't that bad.
She is.
I just did that to make a friend happy.
I would not say that stuff about someone who RUINED my family! She's the one who made my dad start drinking again! She smokes. I do not need that. I am not shortening my life (aka inhaling the second hand smoke off of her fat ass) because my dad wants to have a drinking buddy. This is utter shit. I hate her. I really do. Sorry, Paige, I ain't sugarcoating this one.
I can't ask my dad for anything anymore, even when I really really need it. He'll go off to guilt trip me for needing it in the first place when it isn't even my fault. It's like dealing with a child who won't stop asking "Why?" after everything you say.
And as for school, I don't really care anymore. I'll fail Language and get switched to another class. I'm too dumb for level one, anyway. If my teacher expects me to do an inference sheet (even though it's only 10 inferences from "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer"), she's fucking insane. I don't even know what the heck we're supposed to do on it, and if I did, I would have done it by now. Make sense?
I don't know. Maybe I'm just in a bit of a bitchy mood for no good reason. I'm so far gone now, I've been running on empty.

Sincerely
ANTIKIRA

No comments: