Friday, February 22, 2008

"It's hard to say I held my tongue..." - Hard to Say, The Used

Not much going on, except for the fact that I am now sickened by some of the people in my school. See, there was a fight yesterday, and as far as I know, teeth were knocked out, and blood was everywhere. I didn't see any of it (and I'm glad I didn't), but it was right next to my lunch table.
Nobody has shut up about it since. There are worse and more exciting things in the world than a fight. IT WAS JUST A FIGHT. SHUT UP.
Also, there's this fanfiction oneshot (yes, I write fanfiction. About real people - The Used to be exact. Think less of me now? Too bad) that I've been dying to write. Only...I'm stuck on the beginning. Like, it's two people (a guy and a girl) fighting, and I'm not good at thinking of both sides of the arguement. I have an insult for the guy, but not one for the girl. This royally sucks, as I was really excited to get on my computer and start typing on the bus.
But things just work out that way.
Short yes, but I can't ramble forever. (don't you dare say a word, Paige. xD) Don't miss me too much.

Sincerely,
ANTIKIRA

No comments: