Friday, February 8, 2008

"I'm so fucking happy I could cry." - Nice Guys Finish Last, Green Day

Okay, so, today was a really good day.
I mean really good.
First, in Language, my partner had been absent, so she was finishing the book the whole class was doing a project on. I had been slaving for 3 days trying to get everything we [both] were supposed to do done. Doing two people's worth of work = NOT FUN. So anyway, I'm trying to do all this, and my teacher comes over, asking if I had done my inferences sheet (making 10 inferences from Tom Sawyer). Of course, I hadn't. So, I tell her that I got stuck on it, and couldn't do anymore.
Teacher: "Yeah, but you realize that you have to do the dialectical journal, too."
(I had this done.)
Me: "That's done."
Teacher: "Seriously?"
Me: (I take it out and show it to her, voila, it's done) (I nod)
Teacher: "Oh...well, since I know you've been working so hard, I'll replace the inferences with this, and all you have to do now is the plotline and your vocabulary."
Me: (I smile, knowing that I won't have so much homework now) "Thank you!"
So, now all I have to do is edit my vocabulary and work on my plotline at school and I will be done with the Tom Sawyer novel study! Whoo!

And, I'm not done. Since my birthday is on Sunday, my dad (and her mom) agreed to let us drive up for me to see my friend Sarah! I met her on the internet, but I've already met her in real life, so it's cool. Last time, we could only stay for an hour (since it's a 3 hour drive up there), but this time, we're getting up there earlier, so we might stay for a bit longer! I'm so happy about this! It's the best birthday present ever (well, it would be better if we could watch The Used in concert and Whitney, our other friend, could be with us, but I'll take what I'm getting)!!!

And so goes the end of my wonderful update. See you guys later, I will be prancing around my living room and then playing Guitar Hero.

Sincerely,
ANTIKIRA

No comments: