Thursday, January 3, 2008

"I buried myself alive on the inside so I can shut you out." - Buried Myself Alive, The Used

Okay, so school's sneaking up on me again like the sneaking thing it is. I only have three days of vacation left to goof off, and let me tell you, it royally sucks. I only have three full days of peace (or not, if my dad's girlfriend keeps coming over) before I have to worry about tests and drama. Oh joy.
But it's not all bad; I just got the 2 other The Used albums I needed (The Used and In Love and Death), and...that's about it. :/ I just hope that this semester won't suck as bad as last semester. And I start taking Gym. Oh, joy. >_>
Okay, so I might have said some bad things about a certain person here...I have actually changed my mind about her. She's actually not that bad (I mean, come on, would a bad person be nice and give you ice cream?...Don't answer that); I think I didn't like her because I thought she was going to try to be a replacement for my mom, and that's not the case. I admit it! I was wrong! Also, I'd like to say that I was also a little bit jealous that my dad's attention wasn't fully on me and my sister. *attention whore* But, Priscilla isn't as bad as I make her out to be.

Sincerely,
ANTIKIRA

No comments: